Our apologies, but the job you were looking for is now closed. However, we are recruiting for talented individuals all the time and if you register with us - click the Register button and complete your details, we'll get in touch the moment something new is about to be advertised.
Information Security Consultant
Are you an IT Security Consultant available immediately for a 3 month contractor role with the world’s largest consumer co-operative, based at our Manchester Head Office?
· Provide information security consultancy for our PCI Programme.
· Reviewing designs perform gap analysis and advice on controls to help the business meet the PCI DSS requirements.
· Demonstrate extended experience in a similar role, where you have knowledge of IT security, risk and compliance best practices.
· Working as part of a team, sharing knowledge and experience as well as being able to produce high standard of reports and documented processes to the Project and Information Security Department.
When you join The Co-operative Group you’ll be joining a business that is growing and growing. Our success all based on a simple, but massively important principle – a fair deal for everyone. As an Information Security Consultant you’ll be joining a new team in a newly created role, working on a number of high profile and interesting projects in a consultative role. To do this successfully you’ll need...
· Industry recognised Information Security qualification e.g. CISSP, CISM
· Specialist knowledge in either UNIX, Windows, Network or Web security but a good general knowledge of all four.
· Knowledge and application of applicable security standards e.g. ISO27001, PCI DSS
· Operating System security including virtualisation technologies
· Understands working within project constraints
· Can define cost effective controls based on the business requirements
· Good communicator, both verbal and written
· Ability to work within a team
We are passionate about equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply.